It is time to continue the end of every year lists for my blog for 2015. This list is my favorite sermons from the church I get to attend.
The pastors really made it hard to pick my favorites from the fifty-one different messages, but here are my top seven favorite sermons from church during 2015.
7. MYSTERY: The Mystery of Life – March 7-8, 2015 | Lead Pastor- Jim Burgen
More than you ever wanted to know about circumcision
6. BLOODLINE: What KIND of Person Are You? – March 21-22, 2015 | Lead Pastor- Jim Burgen
“Circumstances don’t build character, they reveal it.”
5. KINGDOM: Treason – May 23-24, 2015 | Teaching Pastor- Scott Nickell
“Worry is an act of treason to the King and to His Kingdom.”
4. WRESTLING WITH GOD: Elijah – July 11-12, 2015 | Teaching Pastor- Scott Nickell
I like to call this one story time with Scott.
3. HOME: Living Room – November 21-22, 2015 | Lead Pastor- Jim Burgen
Having a plan to change things at home before you are forced to.
2. KINGDOM: Judging vs. Condemning – June 6-7, 2015 | Teaching Pastor- Scott Nickell
“Right judgment is the ability to correctly judge a situation or a behavior without condemning people.”
1. BASIC TRAINING: Band of Brothers (Authentic Community) – January 17-18, 2015 | Teaching Pastor- Scott Nickell
Wow, just wow. No spoilers for this one.